The governor is the highest-ranking official in the Sverdlovsk region. This position has been held by Evgeny Kuyvashev since May 29, 2012.
- Born on March 16, 1971.
- Education: Graduated in 1993 from Tobolsk Medical School, graduated with a legal degree in 1999 from the Moscow Military Institute of the Federal Border Service (currently the Moscow Institute of Federal Border Security Service of Russian Federation), and graduated with a degree in management from Yale University in 2002.
- 2000-2004 - head of the administration of the Poykovsky urban settlement in the Nefteyugansk region of the Khanty-Mansi autonomous district.
- 2004-2005 - Deputy head of the Moscow department of bailiffs.
- 2005-2007 - Head of the administration of Tobolsk.
- 2007-2011 - Head of the administration of Tyumen.
- In 2011 he was appointed deputy authorized presidential envoy in the Urals Federal District.
- On September 6, 2011 he was appointed authorized presidential envoy in the Urals Federal District.
- Since May 29, 2012 he has been the governor of the Sverdlovsk region.
|The Sverdlovsk Oblast Governor's Residence.|| |
| The address of the Government|
| Address:|| Russian Federation, 620031, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Ekaterinburg, Oktyabrskaya ploshchad 1|
| Telephone: || +7 343 371 79 20|
+7 343 377 17 00
| Web site: || http://www.midural.ru/|